Thursday, September 24, 2009



Hey everybody!
I hope everything's fine.

We're here for another end-of-week, thus here's another episode from your favourite update. First of all, I have to explain something with you guys. There has been a problem in my studio’s soundcard and could not be able to record the second hour of this episode. (It's taking me hours to figure out the problem! But don't you worry.. I'll have it fixed!) So for now the second hour is a plain mix, but as soon as everything’s in control I will have it recorded. Sorry for that!

Back on track, here’s this week’s episode of Transmission - the 54th one!

Download:-
Hour 1 – Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 – Right-Click, Save Target As.

Listen:-
Hour 1 – Click Here
Hour 2 – Click Here

Finally, don’t forget to leave your requests and dedications for next week’s episode

Until then
In Trance We Trust

No comments: