Thursday, August 6, 2009



Hey listeners,
Here we are again for another end of week thus that means that your favourite Maltese update in Trance & Progressive takes place. This week’s episode is the 48th one, ahhh can’t believe that! We’re 2 weeks far from the official 1 year celebration of our start. It’s like I’ve watched this radioshow gets bigger and bigger each week. I can’t help but thank all of you for the massive support you gave me through.

By the way, throughout the episode I mentioned two of the six DJs that will be aboard for the special episode (50th) of Transmission. So make sure, you listen to the episode more carefully. In the coming episode I’ll reveal 2 more ;)

In addition, this week’s episode featuring a 30min guestmix by a duo that really caught my attention from the very start. They’re named as W.e.b.a. We really met by coincidence, but I don’t really regret that. So definitely check their section out! Let us know your feedback.

Download:-
Hour 1 - Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right-Click, Save Target As.

Listen:-
Hour 1 -
Hour 2 -

Finally, don’t forget to leave your requests and dedications for next week’s episode

Until then
In Trance We Trust

No comments: