Monday, August 3, 2009



Hey Listeners,
Here we are again for another episode. I must say sorry for all of you for not uploading this weeks episode (047) last Thursday. I ended up feeling very ill and tired. Honestly I wasn’t capable in succeeding this deadline. I hope you’ll all forgive me for that.

Anyways, I wasn’t able to produce this week’s episode due to a bad cold. I could barely talk. I thought it would be wrong if I skipped this episode, so I uploaded the mix for this week's playlist for you to hear.

Another episode of Transmission (the 48th one) will return next Thursday, so make sure you’re situated right here at 8pm for your weekly update in Trance & Progressive. Don’t forget to requests your tracks and dedications. The guest mix for the next episode will feature a promising upcoming talent, no one better than W.e.b.a

Download:-
Hour 1 - Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right-Click, Save Target As.

Listen:-
Hour 1 -
Hour 2 -

Until then
In Trance We Trust

No comments: