Thursday, August 27, 2009



Hey guys!
Another end of week, another episode.

Aah, I still have goose-bumps when I remember in last week’s episode. It was surely an unforgettable experience. I must thank every one of you for making this radio show so special.

This week, we’re back for the 51st episode - Your weekly update in Trance & Progressive.

In addition the second hour featured a 30-min guest mix from a promising guy that is really obsessed with his work. He's been helping me out and giving me tips for the last weeks. I do love his talent, and really wish that he'll get more exposure in the coming days. Bertrand Duncan. I’m sure, most of you will love his section. So definitely check that out and leave your feedback.

Download:-
Hour 1 - Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right-Click, Save Target As.

Listen
Hour 1 -
Hour 2 -

Finally, don’t forget to leave your requests and dedications for next week’s episode

Until then
In Trance We Trust

No comments: