Thursday, July 16, 2009

Transmission 045 Show


Hey Listeners,
Here we are again for another great episode. I must admit that this week was a lil busy for me.. I'm in big need of a vacation, but you know there's something inside me making me feel guilty if I miss a single episode of Transmission. The 45th episode is here, thus that means that 5 weeks more we'll be celebrating our anniversay and I still can't believe that! Thankyou for making this radioshow feel so special. Know that you're part of everything I do. I truly love this community!

This week's episode featured a great guestmix by two guys that really caught my attention from the very start. I was sure that they owned some good talent, in addition it can't be better to have our maltese blood hammering foreign countries. Directly from the label 'Black Hole Recording' - Silver J & Catania (one of the best producers in Malta) take in control the second hour of this episode. Make sure you won't miss that section! Let us know your feedback.

www.myspace.com/silverjandcatania

Download:-
Hour 1 - Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right-Click, Save Target As.

Listen:-
Hour 1 -

Hour 2 -

Don't forget to leave your requests for next week's show, also leave your thoughts for who do you want in the line up of the special episode of Transmission.

Until then
In trance We Trust

No comments: