Thursday, July 30, 2009


Hey guys!

I'm sorry to say that this week's episode will be somewhat different from the others, I wasn't able to record voiceovers on my mix as I have a cold here. I can hardly talk! Anyways I know, don't you worry - you still won't miss your update! Check out this website from time to time to listen to this week's episode - the 47th. (Obviously a plain mix)


*The 47th episode, will be uploaded later on tomorrow. Sorry for any delays, but I'm not feeling very well right now.. Sorry again, keep tuned!*


Ahh, to bad I caught this cold!!
Honestly, I miss it!

3 Weeks more and we'll gonna rock baby! A special edition celebrating a year from our start featuring a selection of the finest DJs that will surely make this episode that special! Tell your friends, we'll get bigger in few days!

Until then
In trance We Trust

No comments: