Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transmission 042 Show

Another end of week, that means another episode of your weekly favourite radioshow -Transmission. I truly must confess that I wasn't able to believe myself when I found myself reading the count of this week's episode. It's the 42nd! Another eight episodes and we can truly say that Transmission is a 1 year old boy ;)

Anyways back to track. This week's episode featured brilliant tracks that I'm sure they will make it difficult for you to remain stable.. They will make you move and move! I've splitted the files into two parts for you to download. The links maybe found underneath, if you have any problems regarding this show.. please just let me know cause I'm sure it will be a pity if you missed this show

Hour 1 - Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right-Click, Save Target As.

By the way, don't forget to leave your requests for next week's episode. Your section of the show, thus the 'Listener's pick' maybe within your hands. So hurry up ;)

Until then
In Trance We Trust

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....