Thursday, June 18, 2009

Transmission 041 Show

Hey Listeners,
I hope you had a great week, many off you finished off their exams now.. so that basically means you'll manage to get more free time than usual. Yeah, you thinking the same as I'm thinking.. Transmission (Malta's first proper Trance & progressive radioshow) will fill your space.

Anyways today was one of the longest days of my life, I barely slept at all.. for two or one a half hours I think. Then I had to wake up and prepare for this week's episode. Obviously currently I'm in a really bad state.. needs sleep, but I knew I could never exclude this week's episode cause I'm sure there are many listeners out there waiting eagerly for it.

PC Studio had some difficulties, so yeah it worked against me..that's the reason behind this delay. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this week's show! Take care

Download:
Hour 1 - Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right-Click, Save Target As.

Listen:
Hour 1 -

Hour 2 -

Don't forget to leave your requests for next week's show

Until then
In trance We trust

No comments: