Thursday, June 11, 2009

Transmission 040 Show

Hey listeners, I hope you're all doing well. I had a hard non-stop week and I can't believe that, being a fact I'm on my holidays.. Anyways, here we are again for another end of week, thus that means Transmission's here.

I must confess that this week's episode is a definitely a great one, surely a must listen for all of you transmission lovers. In the second hour of the episode, a keen listener of the show sent over his guestmix and I was pleased to have him aboard .. he's called Solarvision. Check his section out.

Don't forget to take this week's episode with you at the beach, I'm sure it's an essential tool for you just like sunblock, beach towels, swimwear and so on ;)

Hour 1 - Right-Click, Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right-Click, Save Target As.

Don't forget to leave your requests and dedications for next week's episode

Until then
In trance We Trust

No comments: