Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Audible Summer


Yeah! School is over for the summer and so are exams. I've been quiet; relaxed in front of my setup and thought that it would be such a great idea if I'd compiled some tracks defining this season. I must confess, there's nothing better than having your headphones on at 00.26 in the morning, relaxed, listening and enjoy the quietness of your room throughout the night. I must admit that now that I'm listening to my creation for the first time, I'm astonished with the final outcome. I’m sure that many of you out there will adore it too. Obviously I'd love to receive feedback from you guys. In addition if there's anyone interested in the playlist just let me know.

- Start your summer with this overwhelming compilation!

"From chillout down to trance, deep and vocals.. Turn off the lights, turn up the volume and Enjoy!"

Listen:


Download:
Right-Click, Save Target As.

No comments: