Thursday, May 7, 2009

Transmission 037 Show

I need that break as soon as possible, somebody give it to me haha
Hey listeners,
Here we are again for another end of week, that means that your weekly update in Trance & Progressive takes place.

This week's episode features a great guestmix from Simon Bostock, an overwhelming guestmix that each one of you should check out. I hope that you love the final output of this episode. I know many of you love this community and I'm truly thankful for that..all I'm going to say is spread the word for the love of trance.

I can guarantee you that there are many surprises ahead for all of you Transmission listeners. Anyways back on track, Here's this week's episode just for you.

Hour 1 - Right Click - Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right Click - Save Target As.

Don't forget to leave your requests and dedications for next week's episode.

Until then
In trance We Trust

No comments: