Thursday, April 9, 2009

Transmission 033 Show

Hey guys!
phew, I must admit that this week was a really busy and hard one for me. I'm really reaaallllyy in need of a day off! haha.

There's a disappointing and unacceptable story beneath this week's episode... For some reason the pc did not want me to produce off this episode, it kept jamming and re-starting. Finally when it all went smooth and I've finished off the first hour the pc jammed again and lost that hour! Had to re-start the first hour for almost 3 times, basically I’ve wasted 2 and a half hours playing with that damn studio pc!

Anyways sh*t happens.
It was even worth it spending that time on this episode cause I’m sure you’ll love it to pieces. I’ve splitted the file into two parts for you to download. You can also hear the episode through the music player but I’m sure most of you love to have that on your mp3 /4 player ;)

Hour 1 - Right Click - Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right Click - Save Target As.

Don't forget to leave your requests and dedications for next week's episode.

(Moral: Buy a good uber studio pc, with lots of cpu, lots of Ram, and lots of hard disk space! haha ;) cya guys!!)

Until then
In trance We Trust!

No comments: