Thursday, March 26, 2009

Transmission 031 Show

Pheww!!
I must admit, this week was one of the busiest weeks I've ever ran into.

Daily routine
- school, home, work, radioe, little time production, girl, work & sleep -

Obviously I found some time all alone in the studio (I would sure have regret that if I hadn't produced Transmission) so I could easily finish out this week's episode and here it is. (Ah I know, I got used to your desires) - I've splitted the episode in two separate links so you could download it whenever you want to. So be sure to have the latest episode onto your mp3/mp4 player cause I'm sure it will come handy :)

haha

Hour 1 - Right click - Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right Click - Save Target As.

Also, don't forget to leave your votes for the best track of the show and last but not least your requests and dedications for next week's episode.

Until Then
In trance We Trust

No comments: