Thursday, March 19, 2009

Transmission 030 Show




No more waiting!
Here's this week's special episode. Celebrating off our 30th episode of Transmission! First of all (Don't know if it's noticable or not, but if it's) I really want to say sorry for producing off this episode with a really hoarse voice, due to a bad cold. I knew I could never miss out this week's episode so all I did was for you ;) .. after all I think you'll love it :D

I can truly say that this week’s episode is surely a must listen for all of you trance lovers. The 4 Djs - John Askew, Blank & Jones, tyDi & Nenes titled this special edition of Transmission a perfect occasion. ;) Secondly, I wish to thank all these four Djs for giving up their time and supporting this radio show. Thirdly, I want to thank - YOU, for supporting this community.

You can hear the episode through the music player, else download off the episode from the following links (it might be handy while travelling :P)

Hour 1 - Right Click - Save Target As.
Hour 2 - Right Click - Save Target As.

Don't forget to leave your votes for the best Guestmix throughout this episode, and last but not least your requests and dedications for next week's episode

Until Then,
In Trance We Trust.

No comments: