Thursday, February 12, 2009

Headphones Plugged.. Vibe on!

Hey listeners,
Another end of week and I'm here at the studio producing off this week's episode.. Keep an eye out for this episode. I can surely guarantee you that this week's episode will be by far one of the best episodes ever produced ;)

This episode was especially created for this Valentine's.
Your comments and feedback will be far more than appreciated.

Some sneak-peaking about the episode :
The latest vocal tracks are featured in the first hour called the "Hour of Love".
The latest melodical, uplifting, progressive tracks are featured in the final and second hour of the show called "Hour of Emotion".

I honestly love this community guys, spread the word, let's expand this community for the love of TRANCE :)

As soon, as I'll get home, I'll start uploading this week's episode, surely keep tuned..

Until Then
In trance We Trust

No comments: