Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Professional Venture

03.12.08
Transmission by Isaac Sant

By chance (and some well timed luck) OldSkool Promo has encountered Isaac Sant, an up-and-coming DJ who has been hosting his own show on the web.
This venture seems to be handled quite professionally, from what we were able to hear we concluded that this programme has potential and is worthy of attention. Trance lovers make sure that the next time you happen to be surfing the web you take a look (or rather spare an ear) at this programme.
You can find a link to the site from our Links section below Miscellaneous.

Professional Venture, a statement whom the great guys at 'Oldskool promo' mentioned on our Radio Show. I really wanna thank every one of you trancelovers for co-operating and enlisting this radioshow onto history. Also for your weekly listen and giving me good feedback now and then. Surely this is the best experience I've encountered so far.

You can check out Oldskool Promo's new brand website.
log onto http://www.oldskoolpromo.com

Regarding Transmission; I also got some new cool surprises for you listeners on this week's episode. So be sure, tune in and listen to it. Right now I'm listing some new great tracks onto my playlist. Guaranteed that this week's episode will be the best so far. Fingers crossed that my voice will return to it's original state since I've got throat ache :P

Until Then
In trance We trust

No comments: