Monday, November 24, 2008

Transmission Pres. Monthly Mix

Hey fellas;

Yes you're right.
Transmission will be presenting up monthly mixes for you keen trance lovers.

And here we are, through the last days of our month - November.
I enlisted some of the best tracks which obviously were realesed within this month and compiled them in a 60 min mix :).

If there's someone out there who wants any playlist of any particular mix don't hesitate. Contact me on my e-mail, or just leave a message in the chatbox. I'll contact you later..

You can hear the monthly mix on the music player but I've uploaded a separate link for you to download and listen to it freely whenever you want to.
Guarantee, it's perfect for these upcoming cold days + a hot cup of coffee ;)

Transmission Pres. November Mix - http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/10356787/file.html

Until Then
In trane We Trust

No comments: