Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Transmission Presents : ...

Ok folks,
I'm really working hard on a new project, thus more information will be available soon. Just for your own curiousity I'll be mixing a two-hour Album full of great recent Trance & Progressive tracks. The main reason why I'm doing this is to enlighten those people out there that really give a bad name towards trance. I'm sure one day you'll notic this difference. Definately I'll be working on this point.

I'm sure this album will be online sooner than expected. So obviosly keep tuned. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm a very talkative person ;P.. I've enclosed too much secrets =O ..but something to close with.. I'll be splitting the album in two sections (I'm still thinking on the names though :P)

Hour 1 - Musical/Trance (100% Pure Trance)
Hour 2 - Vocal Trance (100% Pure Vocal Trance)

Expect the unexpected..


Until Then
In trance we trust

KEEP TUNED :)

No comments: